Sunday, September 16, 2012

It's Supplemental - Snacking

There's a whole lot of health information just 'out there'...sifting through it all can get time consuming and be complicated.  This blog is here to help everybody sort through the plethora of reality vs. hype news that inundates us everyday from multiple directions.  Over the years I have found some great products that I like and include in my eating program.  I'm an advocate of 'clean eating'.  Potato chips and snacks such as that are a big 'no-no' on clean eating...in fact, I had a few chips the other day and realized how disgusted I was with the greasiness! Yuck! Pirate's Booty distributed by Pirate Brands has a yummy all natural aged white cheddar rice and corn puff that is allowable from time to time...satisfies that needed crunch!  I also enjoy trying the different protein bars on the market.  I'm really not a big cookies 'n' cream fan...but Met-Rx puts out a Big 100 Colossal Super Cookie Crunch bar that is...wow!  The whole bar contains 32 grams of protein, 410 calories and 14 grams of fat.  I cut the bar into at least 4 pieces, sometimes 5 or 6 pieces...and eat a piece mid-morning and a piece mid-afternoon.  Learning to eat right is paramount to your weight loss plan....the two go hand in hand!

No comments:

Post a Comment